- Master the concept of embedded risk and learn how to discover latent revenue and reap the benefits of profit harvesting.
- Understand the principles of margin analysis, techniques that will assure any margin, anyplace, anytime.
- Learn how to perform network asset assurance, calculate the value and margin of CAPEX investments (BTS, MSC, switch, and other major equipment), and how to make rationalized decisions on expensive maintenance, upgrades, and extensions of network components.
- Learn how to apply the UPICC© vector set to the Offer Instantiation Process to drive and help assure most successful promotions, programs, products, and bundles.
- Learn about the alternative subsidy pricing models utilized by most telecoms today, how they are designed, what they accomplish, and how to use them effectively (bundling, invisible margins, subsidies, cross-margin swaps, free samples, cross-sell and up-sell, loss leader).
- Learn how to make the new product development process faster, more efficient, more profitable, and more secure using techniques perfected over fifty years in telecoms.
- Become familiar with product family engineering, a process utilized by high-tech companies around the world to leverage infrastructure and value for maximum margin.
- Revenue Assurance as profit harvest function
- Organizing RA as a strategic key player in the organization
- Margin Assurance : Principles, Approaches and Case Studies
- Asset Assurance; Principles, Approaches and case studies
- Invisible Margins : Techniques, Applications and Examples
- Market Assurance : Principles, Approaches and Case Studies
- Marketing Forensics and Market Assurance controls
- Gateway methodologies and their application in telecoms
- New Product Assurance framework and controls
- Churn as an expression of risk